We are delighted to announce that from 25th July all our facilities – tennis, squash, racketball, the gym, fitness classes, indoor and outdoor pools and the clubhouse are reopen to members.
We have created guides to using all our facilities under Covid-19 restrictions and there are links to these documents below. These are updated on a regular basis.
Our members’ safety and well-being is of the utmost importance to us and whilst it is fantastic to have all our facilities open once more, to avoid any resurgence of the virus it is really important for us all to remain vigilant.
We would therefore draw your attention to the following key points:
- Please do not come to the club if you have been in contact with anyone with suspected or confirmed Covid-19 or if you feel unwell or show any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Before coming to site please wash your hands thoroughly and use the hand sanitisers located around the site to maintain hand hygiene at all times.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times and follow the signage and one way systems which are in place for your own safety.
- Changing rooms will be open but there will be a limit on the numbers allowed in at anyone time. We encourage you wherever possible to avoid using changing rooms.
- From Saturday 25th July both the Sir Harry’s Road and Priory Road car parks will be open for members. Due to updated advice, we will no longer be carrying out temperature checks at the gate. However, devices will be available at key points if you wish to check your temperature and coaches may request that members undergo a temperature check before undertaking a coaching session.
- In order to comply with the government’s ‘track and trace’ programme and to enable us to monitor numbers on site, you will be required to book all activities, including the gym, indoor and outdoor pool.
- You are also required to log in for your activity at the kiosks located around the site and to check in if you are visiting the Bar and Bistro. This means all members need to bring their cards on to site for every visit. If you have lost your card you will need to contact reception from Wednesday 22nd July to order a new card.
All of this advice is in place to ensure we are doing everything we can to prevent the resurgence of the virus.
To meet social distancing guidelines, we have reconfigured the gym equipment across the gym floor and studio. Fitness classes will take place on indoor court 7 and we will stream classes into your home via our new Vimeo channel. All gym and fitness class activity will need to be booked via My Courts. Please read the full guide HERE.
Our outdoor courts, including our world class grass courts have been open since 13th May. From Saturday 25th July indoor courts 1-6 are reopen too. Read the latest Tennis guidelines HERE with the updated information in red.
From Saturday 25th July both our indoor and outdoor pools are now open. All members will need to book lane slots via MyCourts. The family changing room will be made available for swimmers to use and we will retain the outdoor changing areas too. Please read the updated guidelines HERE.
Our Bar, Bistro and Family Lounge, under the new management of our -in-house team are open. For all the information on eating in the clubhouse view the latest Bar and Bistro news . We will also be participating in the #EatOutToHelpOut scheme throughout August so members can receive up to a maximum of £10 off for each member who eats in our Bar & Bistro on Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays throughout August. The discount can be applied to food and/or non-alcoholic drinks.
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR CLUB?
If you would like to belong to our club, please make an enquiry via the JOIN US page or call us on 0121 440 2492.
We would be delighted to show you around our beautiful club.