Getting ready for your return
We are really looking forward to seeing members back at the club from 29th March.
This guide, which may be downloaded HERE will continue to be updated as more government guidance is released. For your ease, we have highlighted the most important information below.
ACCESS AND OPENING TIMES
From 29th March, the club will be open from 7am to 9pm (weekdays) and 8am to 7pm (weekends). Opening times will be updated from 12th April.
Between 29th March and 12th April, access to the club will be via the Priory Road entrance only.
Please be aware that only toilets in the Indoor Tennis Centre will be open. There will no facilities for showering or changing. This is not permitted under the guidance.
WHAT WILL BE OPEN FROM 29TH MARCH?
From 29th March, members may play tennis outdoors, swim outdoors, take part in outdoor fitness classes and personal training. We will continue to offer fitness classes online via live streaming and by zoom from the studio.
The Bar & Bistro, squash courts, gym and indoor pool will reopen from 12th April at the earliest, subject to government guidelines. England Squash will be issuing guidance on the safe return to squash in the week commencing 22nd March and we will share this guidance with squash and racketball playing members.
There will be a new timetable for fitness classes from 29th March which may be downloaded HERE.
- Outdoor classes are currently limited to 15 members per class
- We are aiming to deliver outdoor classes in a designated space behind the ITC.
- Outdoor classes will be streamed to those at home via zoom.
- Classes marked with an * on the timetable will be zoom classes only and will be delivered from the studio by our instructors or from the home of our guest instructors.
SWIMMING AND OUTDOOR SPA
Members may book three lanes in advance in a seven day period. Additional lanes may be booked 48 hours in advance.
Spaces in the outdoor spa may be booked through MyCourts. Spaces are limited to two per session.
From 29th March to 12th April, outdoor changing areas will be available and we advise members to arrive, swim and return home to shower and warm up!
The guide to returning to tennis may be downloaded HERE.
HOW DO I BOOK ACTIVITIES?
All activities must be pre-booked. MyCourts will open at 9pm on Monday 22nd March to enable members to book courts, classes, swimming lanes and places in the outdoor spa.
Table reservations on the outdoor terrace from 12th April may be made using mobi2go table ordering system. All outdoor table reservations must follow the rule of six or up to two households.
As we all look forward to coming out of lockdown, it is vital we continue to stay safe by acting in accordance with government guidelines.
We continue to enhance our measures in accordance with government guidance. Subject to approval from the government, we are planning for all staff to be offered regular testing.
To ensure you keep yourselves and fellow members safe, please continue to follow our Covid-secure measures:
- If you have a high temperature or have any Coronavirus symptoms, please do not come down to the club – go and get a test.
- Self-isolate if you have symptoms, have tested positive, or had contact with someone with COVID-19.
- When coming on to site, take a temperature check in the ITC and register with the NHS Test & Trace App.
- At all times remember to sanitise your hands, wear a face mask indoors and maintain social distancing.
On behalf of everyone working to ensure a safe and enjoyable return for members, we really can’t wait to see everyone again and look forward to opening up more facilities in the weeks and months ahead.
We are now open and welcome for new membership enquiries. Please click on the button below to book a personal tour.