INTRODUCING OUR PERFORMANCE ACADEMIES
In pursuit of excellence, Edgbaston Priory Club’s Academies offer talented young tennis and squash players an exceptional performance environment to help them achieve their goals.
Offering a unique environment aspiring players benefit from:
- World-class facilities include: 32 tennis courts providing all four grand slam surfaces, 10 squash courts, gym and pools
- Experienced, passionate and player-centred coaches
- The opportunity to train alongside and learn from our Professional Associates. In tennis this includes British No.2 Dan Evans and Doubles player, Lloyd Glasspool, currently ranked World No.12. In Squash this includes Commonwealth Games silver medallist, Joel Makin.
- Access and insight into the professional circuit as the club plays host to international tournaments such as the WTA’s Rothesay classic and the British Open
- A club environment offering opportunities to play for teams and benefit from a supportive team structure.
Read on for more information on out tennis and squash academies and how to apply.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON OUR REGIONAL PLAYER DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
Our Squash Academy offers
- Weekly Squad
- 1-1 Coaching
- Weekly group fitness session
- Academy Kit
- Tournament support
- A monthly Strength and Conditioning and treatment programme
- Bespoke Squashskills App
Our Academy is open to boys and girls from U11 through to U19 who display the appropriate playing standard and demonstrate the required dedication and commitment to continual improvement. For more information and how to apply contact Chris Tasker.
WHO TO ASK
For more information about our Performance Academies contact email@example.com
Our performance programmes are bespoke to each player, depending on the athlete’s requirements, goals and ambitions.
Juniors from age six may join the programme.
As one of the LTA’s designated regional player development centres, we aim to be one of the leading developers of players aged 10-14 in GB, offering a pathway to the highest levels of Junior International Tennis and LTA National Academies.
From the ages of 14 our players can pursue the scholarship route to either British or American universities, or transfer onto the men’s and women’s professional circuit.