If you’ve reached February and your new year fitness resolutions are already flagging then don’t despair… help is at hand!
Here are ten ways to spice up your fitness life here at Edgbaston Priory Club:
1. Give your heart a good work out with Cardio Tennis
2. Take a swim in our outdoor pool open all year round and feel invigorated
3. Rock your body into shape in one of the Club’s new Body Rocker Fitness classes
4. Join in squashercise and burn off those calories
5. Let the water take the strain with aqua aerobics
6. Cycle your way to new fitness levels with our keiser cycling classes
7. Learn to play Squash & Racketball in one of our popular beginners classes
8. Master the art of tennis in six weeks with our Tennis Express courses
9. Get rid of the stresses and strains in one of Boxing circuit classes
10. Make an appointment with one of our personal trainers who will devise a programme to help you meet your personal fitness goals.
With more details on how to revitalise your fitness regime read the latest feature on Edgbaston Priory Club in Birmingham Style Magazine.
Join the Club before March 31st 2014 and you’ll receive 50% off the joining fee and a FREE coaching session with one of the Club’s Tennis, Squash or Lifestyle coaches.
For details of how to apply click HERE